Discover the secret of the desert of Morocco
Privatemoroccotrips organizes tours and camel tours through the Moroccan desert. Enjoy watching the sunrise and sunset in the dunes of Erg Chebbi.
the 4 × 4 Adventure gives you the unique opportunity to visit, discover and travel in the most beautiful regions of Morocco.
We can meet your needs, constraints and goals.
Tourist transport in Morocco
Thanks to its most comfortable means of transport, we invite you to live a true and profound experience.
privatemoroccotrips is an experienced travel agency whose main objectives are: to satisfy the needs of the customers, to provide a quality service, to meet the needs.
Morocco Private Tours
We offer a wide range of tours and we specialize in the southern Sahara region and the Atlas Mountains, a much more “Berber” region where mountain traditions, nomadic customs and Saharan culture coexist.
Use your vacation thoroughly in Morocco by 4 × 4. A trip, an expedition.
Private Morocco Trips Desert Camel Trekking
Discover stunning landscape you’ll never forget with our private Morocco trips
- Excursion to Essaouira : he beach of Essaouira is a long ribbon of around ten kilometres bathed in surf.
- Excursion to the High Atlas: the Ourika valley spreads between the first foothills of the Atlas Mountains. Despite it being so close to Marrakech, this beautiful lush green valley is definitely one of the best preserved valleys in Morocco.
- Excuirsion with Ozoude waterfalls: the beautiful Ouzoud Waterfalls. The drive is about 2 hours and a half with a possible 15 minutes stop to empty the tanks and take a good coffe to fully wake up.
- Excursion to Ait Benhadou: it Ben Haddou and Telouet Kasbahs day trip will give you the chance to experience the best of the south, learn more about the Glaoui tribes and visit the most famous kasbahs of Morocco
From Fes to visit:
- Excursion to Molay driss: Departure to Moulay Idriss town, it’s is one of most important spiritual sites as it is the site of the tomb of Moulay Idriss, a prominent Moroccan saint
- Excursion to Volubilis: A guided tour of the Volubilis site with an official guide (20 dh paid locally) is well worth it if you are interested in some detail of the site’s history otherwise you can visit it yourself.
- excursion to Chefchaouen: Departure to the Chefchaouen . The town is referred to simply as “Chaouen” by the locals and is known for its picturesque medina, access to the mountains and its blue color.
Why to book with us:
- Our prices are affordable and reasonable (the lowest available).
- Assistance and availability 24/7.
- Our desert trips and camel treks are guaranteed.
- Professional team.
we have got the pleasure to make our history, costumes of the Berbers of the South of Morocco to be shared with you. Being around a fire, drinking a mint tea, we get to provide you with a meticulous insight of Morocco, its imperial cities and also the nomadic berber traditions.